My name is...

My photo
I have slightly twisted thoughts about EVERYTHING.

Sunday 13 December 2009

HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB...

or, how I learned to shaft the tax payer and earn twice what the PM does. This particular article (click on title) from the Daily Hate (not my favourite toilet roll) sums up the current farce.

Whilst one cannot criticise Azad Ootam himself in his quest for monetary recompense, one has to question how the finances can be justified on the back of the current plight within the Civil Service of the rank and file working on the front-line.

Serious concerns over all matters financial including managers constantly telling them there's no money in the pot and to cut back, here, there and everywhere, yet they read stories like this every single day now.

Remember the scene in Dr.Strangelove when Slim Pickens ends up straddling the nuclear bomb and rides the bomb to the ground like a rodeo cowboy, whooping and waving his cowboy hat? That's how the front-line civil servants must feel, the outcome you see, is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment