My name is...

My photo
I have slightly twisted thoughts about EVERYTHING.

Thursday 17 December 2009

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

I really am fucked off with this one. The wording of the statement by BA is just incredulous, the smug basterds (I know it's bastards but I feel like going on a Tarantino inspired tourettes spree).

Before I get going though, let me assure you dear reader, I am not a BA employee, nor am I a member of Unite. I couldn't give two shits what happens to Walsh & the world's favourite airline, I'd rather fly with BucketAirlines. I am a simple human being.

There is currently another on going industrial dispute, not yet widely reported, but you will no doubt hear about it very soon, that has involved Management obtaining an injunction to prevent a strike going ahead. This time, employees found out that without any consultation whatsoever, Management intended to remove up to £5000 from their hard earned wage packets. To Managements complete surprise a ballot was conducted that resulted in excess of a 90% 'Yes' to strike action. You can guess the rest, an injunction was duly obtained due to 'irregularities' with how the ballot was conducted, to prevent the planned day of action going ahead.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that any board of directors can easily obtain an injunction from some red robed Muppet in a wig, after all, they're all probably in the same lodge, and enjoyed tickling each others erect phalluses with a feather when they joined the lodge after leaving Eton.

What concerns me is the complete lack of respect for their employees, and lack of negotiations. They talk about their poor customers who they've being having anal intercourse with anyway since time immemorial. Where does 'old style militancy' come into it? The Unions are simply defending their members hard earned contracts and living standards.

For further reading about how a government wages war on its own citizens one should read David Peace's gut wrenching GB84.

As Hunny Bunny said "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment